Promoting Research and Business Partnerships
The virtual networking event is organised in the framework of NANOTEXNOLOGY 2020 Virtual and it will take place on the 8th of July 2020.The event is organised by PRAXI Network, coordinator of Enterprise Europe Network - Hellas.
NANOTEXNOLOGY 2020 Virtual is an international multiple event comprising Conference on Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies (7th year), Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics (13th year) and Exhibition (10th year), International Conference on 3D Printing, 3D Bioprinting, Digital & Additive Manufacturing (3nd year) and Exhibition (10th year).
NANOTEXNOLOGY 2020 explores the opportunities in the emerging fields of Nanotechnologies, Organic & Printed Electronics and Nanomedicine. NANOTEXNOLOGY brings together over 2,000 researchers, scientists, engineers, business, technical and policy professionals to promote research and industrial collaborations, identify priorities and strengthen the innovation ecosystem.
Following a pre-arranged schedule of virtual meetings, scientists and entrepreneurs, developers, engineers and practitioners, as well as companies and end-users of Nanotechnologies & Organic Electronics will be able to review recent developments, identify outstanding needs and solutions for their business
This virtual event aims to provide a unique opportunity for the participating organisations to:
- Present their know-how and innovative technologies
- Find new technological solutions
- Meet potential business partners
- Find partners for collaborative European R&D projects
- Meet and establish cross-border contacts
with some of the major actors in the field of Nanotechnologies & Organic Electronics.
- Organic and Printed Electronics Applications
- Organic and Printed Materials and Chemicals
- Photonics- Micro & Nanoelectronics
- Nano-Chemicals, Inks and Nanoparticles
- Nano-energy, Renewables & Environment
- Nanomaterials & Nanobiomaterials
- Metrology, Nano-Instruments & Characterization Systems
- Nanotechnology & Food, Food Packaging
- Synthesis & Fabrication Equipment
- NanoConstruction & Buildings
- Nanotextile, Wearable Electronics & Clothing
- Nanobio-Medicine, Nanomedicine
- Business & Venture
- Publishing Houses
Reasons to participate
This virtual networking event presents an ideal platform to identify technology and business partners, through pre-arranged meetings. You simply need to register, present yourself, your company or organisation and your technology online and select interesting partners before the event.
The earlier you submit your collaboration profile, the more it will be recognized.
Meetings will take place on the 8th of July 2020 in a dedicated virtual meeting platform. Preliminary schedules will be available few days before the event.
All participants need first to sign up and register for NANOTEXNOLOGY 2020 Virtual event and check the option for the Matchmaking Event
Minimum registration fee: 200€
More info here